What is happened this (past) month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
This month was busy to get back on work and start plan few contributions:
- https://github.com/Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/vvv-utilities/pull/18 – I dedicated one day to fix and test everything and now works
This month I opened 7 tickets and closed 7 https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+author%3AMte90+archived%3Afalse+created%3A%3E2019-02-01+updated%3A%3C2019-02-28+
This time I developed few things:
- https://github.com/Mte90/template-wp-cli-develop – To contribute in VVV to WP-CLI
- https://github.com/Mte90/BulkRejectGP – 2 pull request merged to add new features, check https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2019/02/06/bulkrejectgp-is-a-tool-that/
- https://github.com/WPBP/WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate-Powered/ – 2 new minor releases
- https://github.com/WPBP/generator – 3 minor releases
- https://github.com/Mte90/My-Scripts – I updated few scripts
- Still working on the Telegram bots for Mozilla Italia community
- Started 2 votings in Mozilla Italia about few changes in our organization
- Working on my Reps Council OKRs
- To find other activities you can see on https://reps.mozilla.org/reports/rep/Mte90/
- Planning 1 event for March 2019
I worked a lot in VVV and also in WP-CLI to do a new command (term migrate) and joined also the WP Terni meetup!
Planned to join as speaker the WP Napoli meetup for the 6th march.
I joined also our internal meetings and suggested an idea for a call of translators inside CP itself.
I am waiting the release of 1.0.0 before moving on the i18n because we are lacking localizers for the various languages.
This month other the Fosdem 2019 I organized 2 meetups of the LUG Rieti.
The 2 meetings was about Linux and virtual machines and the other one about Raspberry pi with 3 different distro.
As you can probably notice I am trying to publish more articles (my plan is one for week) and I am also started to do a new template for the website https://github.com/Mte90/daniele.tech-2019.
I got also €15 in 2 donations for my https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/share-backported/ and donated back €5 to Neovim.
Industria Italiana del Software Libero
I did a proposal with the GROW model and Start-Continue-Stop model about we have to do to evolve because we need to chose what to do for our future.