It will help you to improve your skills or how to understand how to start this journey!
A new month with many things, to read the previous report go here.
This months was very busy with a lot of pull request:
- https://github.com/mozilla/remo, for the Mozilla Reps Portal I made 14 pull requests
- Revamped a pr for GlotPress https://github.com/GlotPress/GlotPress-WP/pull/767
I opened 11 issues and closed 9 on different projects: https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+author%3AMte90+archived%3Afalse+created%3A%3E2018-03-01+updated%3A%3C2018-03-31+
This month was not busy on my projects:
- 1 release for GlotDict https://github.com/Mte90/GlotDict and a blog posts about 2 years of the project
- 1 release for Share-Backported https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported
- Started working on https://github.com/Mte90/wordpress-janitor but is not yet complete
- Scripts updated on https://github.com/Mte90/My-Scripts
- New release of CronPlus https://github.com/WPBP/CronPlus
I am working for Reps Council on Q1 OKR for Onboarding Screening team and helped to cleanup incomplete application and also to the portal, to find more about it https://github.com/mozilla/Reps/projects/2.
To find other activities you can see on https://reps.mozilla.org/reports/rep/Mte90/.
Joined the Merge_it with Mozilla Italia community and the report is https://daniele.tech2018/03/merge-it-2018-i-was-there/.
Planning an event in Rieti about privacy for April.
I written also one of the most famous post of my blog on the 3 edition https://daniele.tech2018/03/my-extensions-firefox-and-thunderbird-2018/.
I am candidate again to the Mozilla Reps Council for the 2 year in a row.
This month we made 3 meetings of core-help in the Italian community and 2 of the GlotPress project on the international community.
I worked also on the How-To repo of the Italian community helping others on Git.
Joined the Merge-IT (above).
Industria Italiana del Software Libero
We joined the Merge-IT and I was elected as new president of the association.
Already started with a plan and ready for the first call of the new council in the next weeks to start to think to 2018-2020.
Now daniele.tech si pointing to daniele.tech but my idea is to switch the domains.
The first stickers of a personal projects
My loveable community
My superhero community
Little improvement on my desk