I published a free and open source book... "Contribute to Open Source: the right way"! You can download your copy for free :-D
What has happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- mozilla/community-portal - fix(event): force rsvp date, #769
- askvortsov1/dynamic-django-forms - On edit mode with error fix
- django-helpdesk/django-helpdesk - Disable KB without Django errors
- mozilla/community-portal - fix(event): disable auto clean location fields
- petobens/trueline - Avoid git fatal printing
- mozilla/community-portal - fix(event): in list wasn't showing the end date
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/custom-site-template-develop - Added parameter to ignore NPM
- mozilla/community-portal - Coding standard fixed
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/varyingvagrantvagrants.org - feat(php): added doc
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/custom-site-template - feat(php): define php version in config
- WordPress/wordpress-develop - fix(14148): wp_get_attachment_url() is not url encoding
- mozilla/community-portal - fix(cs): done
GitLabThis month on GitLab I opened 1 tickets and closed 1.
- https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported/ – 1 release with live streaming in english
- https://github.com/Mte90/gitapper/releases/– 1 release
Worked on VVV and contributing to some projects.
Italian Linux Society
- 1 meetings for ILS Rieti and planning a lot of events
- Working on a slide boilerplate