What has happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
Now reports has stats from GitLab so they are more complete.
- mozilla/community-portal - GH action for PHPCS
- mozilla/community-portal - Add to calendar
- mozilla/community-portal - Timezone fixed
- mozilla/community-portal - Auto update date in copyright footer
- Mte90/GlotDict - fix(label): projects to translate mispositioned
- goolord/alpha-nvim - Added parameter for startify MRU to define the items number
- dense-analysis/ale - Fix FuzzyJSON when is already a JSON
GitLabThis month on GitLab I opened 1 tickets and closed 0.
- https://github.com/Mte90/GlotDict/ – 3 updates with a major
- Did like 6 pull requests on https://github.com/mozilla/community-portal and deployed the new stuff
- Working on reorganizing the Telegram groups
- Shipping some stickers
Worked on GlotDict as the project now have another one maintainer and is getting a lot of contributions and improvements.
Italian Linux Society
- Working on organizing the Linux Day in Rieti next month