So on 2019 I did a plugin for another vim plugin that was an engine to add autocomplete.
Now as I switched on Neovim at full time I switched also the various plugins to Lua version and neovim only.
As this situation let me to not have anymore my integration to have WordPress actions/filters in the autocomplete but coq released some months ago added few days ago the support for custom sources.
This means that today I was able to do my first official project in Lua that is a conversion of the Python version of the other plugin but for coq.
You can find it on https://github.com/Mte90/coq_wordpress