What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- Mte90/wordpress-develop - fix(Widgets): add unit test for namespaced widgets
- merge-it/2021 - Aggiornamenti Vari
- merge-it/2021 - feat(programma): altre correzioni
- common-voice/cv-sentence-extractor - Changes for italian
- merge-it/2021 - feat(programma): correzione
- merge-it/2021 - Programma caricato e aggiunta Scala Italy
- ItalianLinuxSociety/ilsmanager - feat(sorter): datatable
- ItalianLinuxSociety/ilsmanager - User sorter
- ItalianLinuxSociety/planet - Fix feed e documentazione
It was a way to experiment with Laravel contributing to a ILS project.
- https://github.com/Mte90/extended-cpts/ – my fork got an update
- https://github.com/Mte90/dotfiles – migrated various vim plugin to neovim lua versions
3 meetings for LUG Rieti and started a online video course in 4 meetings about Networking & Linux.
- In Mozilla Italia
- Shipped the 20 letters or packages with Mozilla Italia swag to the contest winners
- Started working again on a new dump for Italian for Common Voice
Working on VVV with code reviews and some patches.
I got 2 patch merged in WordPress for 5.8 and joined some weekly chats.
Italian Linux Society
There was the MERGE-it 2021 that I helped on organizing and I wrote a long Italian report about the organization side.
I am planning to write one with a recap of every session and right now I just saw 3 on 6 so it will take some time.
Organizing that event took some months and now I am a bit free to follow also other things.
Like a proposal for a tool to manage all the login.servizi.linux.it users and others things in progress.
Now there 25 episodes in Italian of my podcast about Open Source opinions and updates.