It will help you to improve your skills or how to understand how to start this journey!
What has happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- Mte90/wordpress-develop - fix(Widgets): add unit test for namespaced widgets
- merge-it/2021 - Aggiornamenti Vari
- merge-it/2021 - feat(programma): altre correzioni
- common-voice/cv-sentence-extractor - Changes for italian
- merge-it/2021 - feat(programma): correzione
- merge-it/2021 - Programma caricato e aggiunta Scala Italy
- ItalianLinuxSociety/ilsmanager - feat(sorter): datatable
- ItalianLinuxSociety/ilsmanager - User sorter
- ItalianLinuxSociety/planet - Fix feed e documentazione
It was a way to experiment with Laravel contributing to a ILS project.
- https://github.com/Mte90/extended-cpts/ – my fork got an update
- https://github.com/Mte90/dotfiles – migrated various vim plugin to neovim lua versions
3 meetings for LUG Rieti and started a online video course in 4 meetings about Networking & Linux.
- In Mozilla Italia
- Shipped the 20 letters or packages with Mozilla Italia swag to the contest winners
- Started working again on a new dump for Italian for Common Voice
Working on VVV with code reviews and some patches.
I got 2 patch merged in WordPress for 5.8 and joined some weekly chats.
Italian Linux Society
There was the MERGE-it 2021 that I helped on organizing and I wrote a long Italian report about the organization side.
I am planning to write one with a recap of every session and right now I just saw 3 on 6 so it will take some time.
Organizing that event took some months and now I am a bit free to follow also other things.
Like a proposal for a tool to manage all the login.servizi.linux.it users and others things in progress.
Now there 25 episodes in Italian of my podcast about Open Source opinions and updates.