What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- merge-it/online - fix telegram url
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/vvv-utilities - revert(php): add by php version xdebug, ssh2 and pcov
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV - fix(noroot): on utilities
- Kilian/Trimage - Fix incomplete code of #77
- Kilian/Trimage - Fix #77
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/varyingvagrantvagrants.org - Bump ubuntu version
- merge-it/online - Nuovo link telegram
- In Mozilla Italia worked on community planning and organization
- Printed the Mozilla Italia stickers and preparing to ship them
Working on VVV with code reviews, patch and tickets managements.
I got some my patches marked for WordPress 5.8, waiting for a dev review.
Italian Linux Society
I candidate myself for the council (in Italian): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFiyLfF1b-A
Also worked like in the previous months on the Discourse instance to finish the configuration and testing, but is not yet ready.
And moving on the organization for Merge-it 2021 that is defining the various communities that will join it.
Released on GitLab:
Now there 17 episodes in Italian of my podcast about Open Source opinions and updates.