It will help you to improve your skills or how to understand how to start this journey!
What has happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- merge-it/online - fix telegram url
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/vvv-utilities - revert(php): add by php version xdebug, ssh2 and pcov
- Kilian/Trimage - Fix incomplete code of #77
- Kilian/Trimage - Fix #77
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/varyingvagrantvagrants.org - Bump ubuntu version
- merge-it/online - Nuovo link telegram
2 meetings for Linux User Group Rieti: Fotoritocco con Gimp and Contribuire a OpenStreetMap a Rieti.
- In Mozilla Italia worked on community planning and organization
- Printed the Mozilla Italia stickers and preparing to ship them
Working on VVV with code reviews, patch and tickets managements.
I got some my patches marked for WordPress 5.8, waiting for a dev review.
Italian Linux Society
I candidate myself for the council (in Italian): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFiyLfF1b-A
Also worked like in the previous months on the Discourse instance to finish the configuration and testing, but is not yet ready.
And moving on the organization for Merge-it 2021 that is defining the various communities that will join it.
Released on GitLab:
Joined a meeting in Italian about the next Merge-IT.
Now there 17 episodes in Italian of my podcast about Open Source opinions and updates.