What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV - Gzip database and exclude
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV - Add nginx default pages, #1846
- humanmade/qm-persist - fix(crash): fix #1
- jjensen/luaplus51-all - LuaPlus 5.1 support the endian parameter
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/custom-site-template - Removed domain from wp-cli host
- julien731/WP-Dismissible-Notices-Handler - Avoids fatal errors for forks
- Free60Project/wiki - Improve commands markdown in toolchain
- Free60Project/wiki - fix broken link to xenon toolchain
- https://github.com/goodhosts/vagrant – 3 releases
- Improved the Big Blue Button integration for Italian Linux Society
- Also started working on other tasks for ILS
I shared 2 updates about my reverse engineering of The Saboteur game:
- Reverse Engineering The Saboteur game for Xbox360 with Linux – part 2
- Reverse Engineering The Saboteur game for Xbox360 with Linux – part 3
I wrote an article in Italian about my Adobe Flash dev experience in 2012.
I also uploaded and published 2 images on Wikipedia from grandfather/grandmother data notes for their customers as documentation of handmade work.
- In Mozilla Italia worked on community planning and organization
- Gadget shipped
- Started a thread about Community proposal for 2020
Working on VVV with code reviews and tickets managements. My 2 WordPress patches planned for 5.7 was merged.
Already thinking for other patches in my trac profile to push for scheduling.
Now there 8 episodes in Italian of my podcast about Open Source opinions and updates.