What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- ms-jpq/chadtree - fix #69
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV - Ignore windows user for administration warnings
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/custom-site-template - Update readme with changes of #41
- php-stubs/wp-cli-stubs - Stubs for i18n+gettext
- php-stubs/wp-cli-stubs - Second implementation with composer and finder
- WordPress Plugin Boilerplate Powered – 1 release with bugfixes and GitHub Actions support and also for GitLab
- goodhosts/vagrant – 2 releases
- Mte90/pugdebug – got new commits and new issues ready for hacktoberfest
I finally released the 2nd edition with a blogpost.
I got published an article on Hackernoon few days ago about that book, the article was improved by the reviewers, thanks!
Just download it and let me know what do you think!
- In Mozilla Italia
- Mozilla Italia got 8 talks for Linux Day 2020
- Released a new version of DeepSpeech Italian Model with the Mitads text corpus
Working on VVV about next steps and looking at https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40568.
I worked also on WP-CLI stubs for PHPStan that are now available.