What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
- WordPress/wordpress-develop - 44098: Widget initialized without id_base with namespace
- schlessera/awesome-wp-cli - Other resources by me
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV - Prevent use of sudo vagrant up, #2215
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV - fix #2210, add dpkg --configure -a to main provisioner
- Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV - Remove APT list files and switch compress default
- https://github.com/Mte90 – Profile’s readme auto updater, I wrote an article about my implementation
- GlotDict – 1 new release
- ShareBackported – 1 new release
- Widgets-helper – 1 new release
- I got 30 years of oldness this month, check out the article!
I finally released the 2nd edition with a blogpost. Include links to get downloads numbers but seems that this time in a week I got the same downloads on GitHub of the first edition in 9 months.
I am happy of this because probably this time I did a better promotion on Reddit as example. I already got some feedback (that I need to read and update the book itself).
Just download it and let me know what do you think!
- In Mozilla Italia the Reps did the third call all together with planning all the weeks up to October
- Mozilla Italia applied with 9 talks for Linux Day 2020
- Still following DeepSpeech
- Working on the UniTo machine and fixing some issues with the Mitads scripts
Working on VVV as usual with bugfixes :-D. I really like the 5.5 for the huge amount of bugfixes but also new features included.