What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
This month I opened 4 tickets and closed 3 https://github.com/issues?q=archived%3Afalse+author%3AMte90+sort%3Aupdated-desc+created%3A%3E%3D2020-07-01+updated%3A%3C%3D2020-07-31+is%3Aissue+
- https://github.com/Mte90 – Profile’s readme auto updater, I wrote an article about my implementation
- GlotDict – 1 new release
- ShareBackported – 1 new release
- Widgets-helper – 1 new release
- I got 30 years of oldness this month, check out the article!
I finally released the 2nd edition with a blogpost. Include links to get downloads numbers but seems that this time in a week I got the same downloads on GitHub of the first edition in 9 months.
I am happy of this because probably this time I did a better promotion on Reddit as example. I already got some feedback (that I need to read and update the book itself).
Just download it and let me know what do you think!
- In Mozilla Italia the Reps did the third call all together with planning all the weeks up to October
- Mozilla Italia applied with 9 talks for Linux Day 2020
- Still following DeepSpeech
- Working on the UniTo machine and fixing some issues with the Mitads scripts
Working on VVV as usual with bugfixes :-D. I really like the 5.5 for the huge amount of bugfixes but also new features included.