What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
This month was busy with work and some planning:
This month I opened 7 tickets and closed 4 https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=archived%3Afalse+author%3AMte90+sort%3Aupdated-desc+created%3A%3E%3D2019-12-01+updated%3A%3C%3D2019-12-30+is%3Aissue+ including a bug found on Nextcloud Desktop client, that was interesting because I tried gdb and qtcreator to debug it.
Written few articles:
- How to get Nvidia-Xrun on Debian
- About the first course of the Linux User Group Rieti (in Italian)
- How the Italian DeepSpeech model helped our Mozilla Italia community
- Added the raspberry pi version with button support: https://github.com/Mte90/pyqt_snake
- Some improvements: https://github.com/Mte90/GH-License
I don’t know but since November this blog moved from 30~ visits at day to 600~, just of the home page so there is something that people follow to see my website.
I published my book few months ago Contribute to Open Source: The right way and looking for feedback to improve it.
- Just check the link above about how the model helped our community
- Weekly posts about CV for Italian
Worked on VVV to fix bugs, doing reviews and doing things as usual.
I started to check better the linting of the WordPress Plugin Boilerplate Powered.
I joined the WordPress Meetup Terni with a talk about pagespeed and page performances.
Industria Italiana del Software Libero
We started back with the meetings and we have a plan, there are some changes in the council but we are working on that.
The last 2 meetings for the Python course for the LUG Rieti.