What is happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
This month with hacktoberfest and a lot of tasks I did a lot of pull requests:
This month I opened 25 tickets and closed 11 https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=archived%3Afalse+author%3AMte90+sort%3Aupdated-desc+created%3A%3E%3D2019-10-01+updated%3A%3C%3D2019-10-31+is%3Aissue+
I followed different pull requests to my projects:
- Little improvements on stats gui: https://github.com/Mte90/SyntaxAutoFix
- Integrated an updated library: https://github.com/Mte90/GlotDict
- Avoided an error and released a new version after 2 years: https://github.com/Mte90/GH-License
- 6 new release: https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported/releases
- A lot of new features like a new UI, more services, custom order and code refactoring
- My first Vim plugin to add auto complete for WordPress hooks https://github.com/Mte90/deoplete-wp-hooks
Improved by dotfiles a lot https://github.com/Mte90/dotfiles
I published my book Contribute to Open Source: The right way for free on Leanpub and on GitHub (as source files and generated ones).
Right now I got 64 readers from Leanpub with 28$ for donation that I will give to a project of my choice. On GitHub is not easy to track people that download the book but looking on the traffic on the release page I can try saying another 80 people.
- I worked on defining the Linux Day in Italy for swag requests and promotion
- Leaded the Italian model for deepspeech https://github.com/MozillaItalia/DeepSpeech-Italian-Model
- Commits and project management
- Started an Italian thread about updates from Common Voice
Worked on VVV to fix bugs, especially on adding more documentation.
I leaded 4 meetings for the Italian Community Team, the report are in Italian and are in the home page.
I joined the WordPress Meetup Terni.
Organed for the Linux Day in October in Rieti and organized the Python course for the LUG Rieti for the next 2 months.