What is happened this (past) month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
This month was very busy:
- https://github.com/Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/vvv-utilities/pull/18 – finally got merged
This month I opened 8 tickets and closed 3 https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+author%3AMte90+archived%3Afalse+created%3A%3E2019-04-01+updated%3A%3C2019-04-30
This time I developed few things:
- https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported – 1 new release
- First revamp of my cli tools on my blog https://daniele.tech/2019/04/facebook-direct-links-for-firefox-is-back/
- Working on my Reps Council OKRs
- To find other activities you can see on https://reps.mozilla.org/reports/rep/Mte90/
- Organizing a national Common Voice sprint for Italian (I will lead 3 different events)
- Reviewed a lot of sentences for Common Voice
Joined www.opendigitalday.it (this article will be published while I am coming back).
Worked on VVV to implement new stuff for developers as you can see on GitHub section.
Joined the WP Roma (after a lot of months) and Terni meetup.
The latest release of WP-CLI include 2 contributions, https://make.wordpress.org/cli/2019/04/25/wp-cli-v2-2-0-release-notes/.
Moved on internal discussion about recruiting new volunteers.
I organized 1 meetup of the LUG Rieti about what to do with Linux.