What is happened this (past) month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
This month was very busy:
- https://github.com/Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/vvv-utilities/pull/18 – added a lot of things
This month I opened 7 tickets and closed 7 https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+author%3AMte90+archived%3Afalse+created%3A%3E2019-03-01+updated%3A%3C2019-03-31+.
This time I developed few things:
- https://github.com/Mte90/GlotDict – 2 new releases
- https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported – 1 new release
- https://github.com/Mte90/SyntaxAutoFix – 2 new releases
- https://github.com/Mte90/facebook-direct-links – 2 new releases
- https://github.com/Mte90/dotfiles – Reorganized the vim script
I received this month 20$ as donation for https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/share-backported/, and I sent that money to Neovim.
- Working on my Reps Council OKRs
- Added 2 new Reps mentor
- To find other activities you can see on https://reps.mozilla.org/reports/rep/Mte90/
- 1 event for 30 March 2019
Planning one for April at www.opendigitalday.it.
Worked also a lot on VVV to implement new stuff for developers as you can see on GitHub section.
Joined as speaker the WP Napoli meetup the 6th march (about security) and WP Terni on 28th march (about wp-cli).
I worked on supporting a GTE/PTE version also for GlotPress with a pr, reviewed 2 pull requests.
Added new languages as supported.
I organized 1 meetup of the LUG Rieti about install Linux.