It will help you to improve your skills or how to understand how to start this journey!
What has happened this month? In the meantime to read the previous report go here.
This months was very busy with hacktoberfest but also in contributing in new projects:
This month I opened 10 tickets and closed 10 https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+author%3AMte90+archived%3Afalse+created%3A%3E2018-10-01+updated%3A%3C2018-10-31
This month was busy with work but as usual I done a lot of stuff:
- 3 releases of https://github.com/Mte90/facebook-direct-links
- Added new languages, new features and changed the name with a new release https://github.com/Mte90/SyntaxAutoFix
- Published my guide How to be a TechSpeaker on github with new stuff https://github.com/Mte90/How-To-Be-a-Tech-Speaker
- Started call with mentors and mentee about Mission Driven Mozillian for Mozilla Reps program
- Working on my Reps Council OKRs
- To find other activities you can see on https://reps.mozilla.org/reports/rep/Mte90/
- Worked on the Italian slide for Common Voice
I joined the WordCamp Verona 2018 and I joined the WordPress Terni meetup.
Released a new version of WPBP with a blogpost.
As you can see form the pull request I worked a bit on ClassicPress, especially about the localization and configured the http://translate.classicpress.net/ instance.
I started to work back on GlotPress and moving on my https://github.com/GlotPress/GlotPress-WP/pull/804 pull request but I have not finished the unit test.
On WordPress side I worked a lot on VVV and his tools with bugfix and improvements.
I organized the Linux Day in Rieti and published the Italian report with a lot of photos.
Industria Italiana del Software Libero
We worked on Linux Day presence of the association and on an interview to Roberto Guido (president of Italian Linux Society) in Italian.