A new month with many things, to read the previous report go here.
This months was busy but I done as usual few pull requests:
- Support on server-monitoring for european units – https://github.com/Freemius/server-monitoring/pull/3
- Support for Padawan and Python 3
- Fixes for lifterlms
I opened 16 issues and closed 9 on different projects: https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+author%3AMte90+archived%3Afalse+created%3A%3E2018-01-01+updated%3A%3C2018-01-31+
This month was very busy:
- New release for WordPress Query monitor browser extension https://github.com/Mte90/WP-Query-Monitor
- 2 release for GlotDict https://github.com/Mte90/GlotDict
- Prototype of a bugzilla theme for KDE https://github.com/Mte90/kde-quantum
- My vimrc https://github.com/Mte90/My-Scripts/tree/master/vim
- New 3 releases of https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported/releases
- Uploaded all my PHP-GTK projects made on 2009-2010 https://github.com/Mte90/PHP-GTK
I published for Reps Council different threads and moving forward different things.
To find other activities you can see on https://reps.mozilla.org/reports/rep/Mte90/.
I was also involved on promotion on social networks and other for Mozilla Italia.
Planning also stuff for Mozilla Italia for next months and activities to do.
As bugzilla tickets, this month only one:
This month different meetings for me.
I released a new version of WordPress Plugin Boilerplate Powered, https://daniele.tech2018/01/wordpress-plugin-boilerplate-powered-2-2-0-is-there/.
I made also a patch during core-help in Italian, https://it.wordpress.org/team/2018/01/15/core-help-weekly-call-15-01-2018/.
I joined few days ago the WordPress meetup in Rome.
Joined an event the last week end, https://daniele.tech2018/01/devday-benevento-salerno-was-there/ and a WordPress meetup in Rome.
Industria Italiana del Software Libero
We done a meeting of the council team and we planned few more things also for the event in march.
I received also my GNU plus from FSF!
This month was busy with different things in my company trying to fix all the issues of our website.
Also I started to use more VIM so I made few patches to few plugins that I am using.
Photo of the month?
My new table
A book autographed