A new month with new stuff, to read the previous report go here.
This months was busy but I done as usual few pull requests:
- Support for custom post types on Invoicing plugin https://github.com/AyeCode/invoicing/pull/135
- Disable the generation of invoice on Invoicing until the payment is done https://github.com/AyeCode/invoicing/pull/147
- Improve loading of CMB2-Grid https://github.com/origgami/CMB2-grid/pull/40
- Modal on GlotPress (actually ugly) with shortcuts https://github.com/GlotPress/GlotPress-WP/pull/856
I opened 25 issues and closed 14 on different projects: https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+author%3AMte90+archived%3Afalse+created%3A%3E2017-11-01+updated%3A%3C2017-11-30+
This month was very busy:
- Released 4 different version of https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported
- New release for https://github.com/Mte90/facebook-direct-links
- Updated https://github.com/Mte90/BulkRejectGP and https://github.com/CodeAtCode/wp-ff-exp-imp to support the last Firefox versions
- Released 2 new version of https://github.com/Mte90/GH-License
- New release of https://github.com/Mte90/WP-Query-Monitor
- New project to work on https://github.com/Mte90/nopineapple.pizza
- 2 new release for https://github.com/mdn/wp-promote-mdn, rewritten from scratch with many improvements on UI and code itself
I have lead as Reps Council Chair 4 different meetings this month, check on: https://discourse.mozilla.org/tags/reps-council-meeting.
I finally published the Open Conversation https://github.com/mozilla/Reps/issues/127, check it is very interesting!
To find other activities you can see on https://reps.mozilla.org/reports/rep/Mte90/.
I was also involved on promotion on social networks and other for Mozilla Italia.
As I written above I released the new version of Promote MDN 2.0!
I started and finished the practise week for Reps Coaching and I will be a coach for 4 reps soon 😀
This month I joined the rest of Reps Council in Berlin where we joined a Leadership meetup with many people from other teams, about what means Leadership in Open Source projects and the discussion is open to everyone, links:
As bugzilla tickets, this month only two:
This month only one meeting for WordPress Italia Core-Help: https://it.wordpress.org/team/2017/11/14/core-help-weekly-call-13-11-2017/
This meeting was interesting because I done a patch explaining all the steps by chat, https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38168.
I worked a lot in different libraries and also on the boilerplate on https://github.com/wpbp, with the experience of Promote MDN and improved many things also for unit tests.
I joined the World Usability Day in Rome for Mozilla Italia but also WordPress Rome Meetup with a talk about How to contribute to WordPress.org.
Industria Italiana del Software Libero
We done a meeting of the council team and we planned few things very soon and started to think for a campaign for 2018.
Another busy month for different reasons with satisfaction in different things.
Photo of the month?
Me in Mozilla Berlin offices and the Firefox Quantum (PS: you know that there is a new Firefox version that is called Quantum?)
Video of the month?
Satisfaction? Because I have a certificate for my knowledge about la Esperanto lingvo!