Friends and open source fan ask me everything about the projects that I follow (most time I follow projects as fan boy) and the developers ask me about interesting libraries. I’m the Super Archive Hero for someone but i think that now is the time to do a weekly report about my reading or discover in the web.
I read a lot about the open source daily, with this series of posts i introduce the news/articles/tools very very interesting that I read in Italian and in English every week.
- WpAndMore – Aggiungi/Rimuovi Sidebar a Seconda delle Necessità
- Marco’s Box – Lavorare con Linux: License Free Shop e i suoi PC senza licenza
- SitePoint – 5 Little Known Details About jQuery Methods
- TutsPlus – How To Make Your Theme Multilingual and WooCommerce Compatible (interesting the chapter “Manage Different Text Lengths in Different Languages”)
- Wikipedia – JSONP
- UnixExchange – What does env x=’something’ bash -c “command” do and why is it insecure?
- UnixExchange – CVE-2014-6271 Bash Vulnerability example [duplicate]