Friends and open source fan ask me everything about the projects that I follow (most time I follow projects as fan boy) and the developers ask me about interesting libraries. I’m the Super Archive Hero for someone but i think that now is the time to do a weekly report about my reading or discover in the web.
I read a lot about the open source daily, with this series of posts i introduce the news/articles/tools very very interesting that I read in Italian and in English every week.
- ChimeraRevo – Wayland e Mir: quali sono le reali differenze?
- ChimeraRevo – Ext2 vs Ext3 vs Ext4: ecco le differenze
- ChimeraRevo – Ext4 vs BTRFS vs F2FS vs JFS vs XFS: le differenze
- ChimeraRevo – Rilasciate le librerie OpenGL 4.5 con diverse nuove funzionalità
- CSS-Tricks – Beginner Concepts: How CSS Selectors Work
- Keith Clark – Pure CSS parallax scrolling websites
- Tom McFarlin – Adding More Fields to the WordPress Media Uploader
- CSS Shorthand generator – http://shrthnd.volume7.io/